"Are you excited to be moving back to Texas?" the voice on the other end of the phone asked yesterday. I totally lied and said yes. Truth is, I have mixed feelings about moving. I'm sure most people do.
There are plenty of negatives, but today I am choosing to focus on the positives. Because if there is one thing I've learned from blogging and taking pictures, its all in how you frame it! Eh?
So, here are the pros to moving back:
- I'll be closer to family
- We'll be living in a much smaller house, so its less to have to clean
- I'll be going back to work...full time
- I'll be able to see my Dad more
- The boys will have men in their life to take them hunting and fishing, etc.
- I will get to have a break once in awhile
- Getting to meet some gals I've been dying to meet in person
- Getting to see an old friend more often
- Building yet another backyard garden
- Hey, its Texas!
We're about 3 weeks out from move day, so for now we're squeezing in all the summer we can get our sand covered hands on. Which includes, trip to the state park, buying bushels of peaches at the produce auction, eating the last of our blackberries and of course...the beach.
The countdown begins